20 May 2020

Wednesday 20th May 2020 another lonely day

Wednesday 20th May 2020
another lonely day

I've got a tee time next Thursday 9.30 if anyone interested.... Mike Hone



These are the ones
to keep your eye on...
.




Can you announce that the amazing John Wandless is now the new seniors handicap secretary 







Eu estou deixando

I’ve had a ball, and now hope John enjoys the role as much as I have.

Over and out... Frank.






Hope you all got the latest from the Club, some very interesting stuff in there which will impact every one of us in some way. Good news for the 'Vulnerable' crowd that can renew when safe to do so and just pay pro-rata.



If you recall my request Monday to formally adopt the 'Stroke & Distance' new Local rule on the back of the Score Card ...

Much dialogue circulating around Committee with detailed observations, but in the end the Captain announces:-


Thank you gents ( Committee) 

I think it safe to say that whatever the two paying partners agree is the rule of the day of course only for the current period. Hope you have the answer you were looking for JKP

Andy Rowland has a couple of Tee-Times to share:-



I have 2 tee times next week Monday at 10:10 & Wednesday at 09:20 if anyone wants to play they can text or email and I will book them in. Contacts in the seniors list.
Now Booked  Pearce/Rudling