3 April 2020

Friday 3rd April 2020
Lockdown Day 11

We would be heavy into Club Matches by now, with Sidmouth, Wheathill and Rushmore now falling by the wayside. Harper 3-Towns is next even to fall then Round 2 of the Challenge Cup. AGM should be interesting with barely a trophy to be awarded !


Coronivirus- Dave's promise.




I’m giving up drinking for a month.




( sorry bad punctuation)




I’m giving up. Drinking for a month!







Clever -Clogs Jim MacDonald reckons he has all but cracked the Wandless Emogie Quiz 
with just 3 to crack   but from his results you need to know their nicknames as well...JW promises the results at the weekend.  Only one I remembered was that Andrew Johnson one where the crowds kept shouting 'Beeeeeeef'



Dave keeps up his depressed Doggie Pics....



As usual, Clive brings a calm logic to the situation by advising us of the minimum PPE required at ASDA these days....but remember you must have somewhere to store your credit card....


He just looks like he needs a hug !


Just in from Dave W...another Emogie challenge this time it is famous World-Wide Golf Courses...I can get No.13 if the little picture is of a 'Glen' in Scotland....




Originally meaning pictograph, the word emoji comes from Japanese e (絵, "picture") + moji (文字, "character"). The resemblance to the English words emotion and emoticon is purely coincidental.
  • Drowning your sorrows:
         After a particularly poor round, a golfer spotted a lake as he walked
         despondently up the 18th. He looked at his caddie and said, “I’ve played
         so badly all day, I think I’m going to drown myself in that lake.” The
         caddie, quick as a flash, replied, “I’m not sure you could keep your head
         down that long.”


I liked this clever one from Dave, shows how even you on your own can help a chain of Infection to stop by just staying in and isolating, so pat yourself on the back..then wash your hands..




I haven't touched my Car for 11 days now, but there will be lots of problems when we want to use them again as Mike H points out to us...



and of course this one is simply MAGIC...



Please keep them coming Boys, we have a long way to go yet.